Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Name change for my blog

A few weeks ago, as I was leaving a local grocery store with my kids, a woman started yelling at me.  As she got more and more worked up, she started throwing out labels like "religious" & "crazy."  I did not know where this attack came from, until she pointed at my van, which happens to sport it's fair share of pro-life bumper stickers.  Ahhh....

Insert a conversation a few days later on a social media site where I told someone I couldn't adopt their cat, as I have three already, or I'd become "that crazy cat lady"... as I thought about it, the two thoughts started to merge.

I suppose I am a bit "different."  I have six kids whom I school at home.  I am pro-life and "religious."  I have a lot of animals (two dogs, three cats, two guppies, and a flock of chickens).  Maybe I really was "that crazy religious lady."  Anyway, for now, I'm embracing my individuality.

Maybe I will change the name again as I change the way I feel about things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments subject to moderation. Please keep all comments respectful, modest, and tasteful.